Monday, March 13, 2006

Spam!

I have a game I play with myself. No, not that one, so get your mind out of the gutter. My game goes like this:

Wait a month before emptying out the spam folder from my e-mail account and laugh at the best subject lines. Today I'll share the top five with you, in no particular order:

1) How many times girls dumped you because of your small dick?
2) You are a business man and have no time for a long sexual stimulation.
3) Once you turned 21 you have to put up with.
4) Hey baby, might want to check this out.
5) Ming Jewls, Brag About Your Louis Vuitton bag!

All these e-mails beg the question: Do people actually open these? The fact that there are so fucking many of them would seem to imply yes. People do. But who?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kata said...

Facinating...I've never dumped a dude due to a small dick. A big asshole yes, but never the member.

7:42 PM  
Blogger ty bluesmith said...

rock hard
ride free

8:31 PM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

How are you doing Ming?

8:12 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

mangey- You're a true humanitarian.

Chicken- I'd like to think that of anyone that comes here.

chance- Live Free or Die. I saw that on a license plate.

indy- Jewlriffic.

9:40 AM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

I am curious to see what the emails contain, but am too afraid of opening them and releasing a virus or causing my PC to freeze or anything else under Murphy's Law.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home