Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sorry, Women

South Dakota Senate passes abortion ban bill

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/22/dakota.abortion.ap/index.html

Just as we feared. Now with Alito and Roberts on the bench....our choices and freedoms will be taken away.

And by the way, if you happen to be pro-life and happen to be reading this, please hesitate before lambasting me and praying for me to rot in hell. I don't like abortion; I'm not a proponent of it. But it's not up to me to tell anyone what to do with their bodies and not my place to judge them. It's not yours, either.

So please, put your bibles away, shut the fuck up and go cure cancer or hunger or something.

Oh, and just remember, the overturning of Roe v. Wade is the first step in a return to theocracy and the elimination of most of our personal freedoms.


M. PotPie

1 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Goddamn that is scary. In-fucking-sane really.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home