Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hateful X-Mas Haiku

Feel free to join in!


Jesus' Birthday
Is December Twenty Fifth
Why Don't We Get Cake?

I hate the x-mas
Call me Ebeneezer Scrooge
Bah, Humbug bitches!

Three wise men my ass
Just three guys lost in the sand
More than likely stoned

Christmas music hurts
It's a Waissault on my ears
Lord, please make it stop

This year for Christmas
What I really, really want
Is for you to die.

I slipped on the ice
Outside the department store
Now I'll sue Santa


M. PotPie

6 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Jesus get a grip!
Ain't 'nuff being Son of God?
Must have Christmas too?

12:47 PM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Poor Monkeypotpie,
So full of hate and malice,
Makes me want to cry.

AND...it rhymes!

12:53 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

There are so many reasons why I love you. I just found another one.

8:15 PM  
Blogger exile said...

well jesus died
santa is a comercial
thank you hallmark

10:55 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

chicken- Filled to the brim

indy- Selfish Jesus!

Lt. A.P.- You are so talented, baby.

mkd- I was wondering where I put that.

exile- damn those hallmark people!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Litigious? Impressive! Those are freakin' great!

P.S. It's "Dreidel". Goy.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home