Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Voila! Nothing Underneath

Today I have gone commando. Beneath my finely tailored pants you'll find no underwear, neither boxers nor briefs, just my manhood free and clear of cotton encumbrance. My shaven huevos rub alternately against the light wool of my pants and my thighs, creating a delightful contrast of sensation, a bit scratchy then smooth, cool then warm. I love it.

I find myself making excuses to walk around, increasing the sensation to a dangeruous point where my arousal would become obvious. I also wonder who else may be undergarment-less today and sharing the freedom I feel. I would ask, but surely that would be in the realm of sexual harassment.

So I keep my secret and wonder about others, smug and secure in the hidden knowledge.


M. PotPie

3 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

Have you ever thought about getting a Prince Albert? ;)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

At least once a day, for 10 minutes (mon - fri & the occasional working sat)you just make me giggle!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

ap- Allow me to say.... NO EFFING WAY. Thank you.

snav- I'm your ten minute man.

kari- welcome, thanks for stopping by

ty- dark colored pants...and copious tapping.

chicken- If we worked together I doubt we'd ever get anything done. Which is a good thing.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home