Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday is Bad Haiku Day

I just shaved my balls
Fresh, clean and free in the wind
The aftershave stings

When I look at you
I have to think to myself
Your parents were wrong

Once upon a time
That's how most stories start off
There is no time left

Turn up the music
Stop talking for a moment
I can't stand your voice

Why oh why oh why
Do you refuse to leave me?
I should kill your cat

Haikus filled with hate
That's what I have brought today
I hope you like them



M. PotPie

7 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

LOL...those were awesome. I hope they were not based on personal experiences.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Not personal, no.

Well, the shaved balls, but I didn't use aftershave. But I bet it would sting.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Hahaha! Those rock!

7:46 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

I love haiku!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

chicken- No, I love dogs.

bsoholic- thank you

latt- I don't know. Really, I don't.

center- haiku love you

8:19 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

doggrrrrl- I love my shaved balls. They itched a bit at first, but the itching goes away if I keep them shaved.

8:19 AM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

How did I miss this?
Oh beautiful bad haiku:
I was made for you!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home