Tuesday, November 29, 2005

There Was a Complaint?!

Harrumph.

That's right, harrumph! There has been a complaint posted by a certain person regarding my last entry of a 'regurgitated blog'. I'm not gonna name names, but her initials are Asian Pixie.

So, my dear AP, this is kind of for you:

This is the thing that is new. It is neither old nor regurgitated, not repeated nor rerun. It is, in fact, entirely new.

Bask in it's newness! It is glory from on high! It has a sleekness not found in something old, a new puppy feel and smell, it's a kitten of a post! It's so new it hasn't opened it's eyes yet, it is unsullied and untainted by the cruel, demanding world it now inhabits. Celebrate it's freshness, for tomorrow it will be old.

And abandoned. Oh, perhaps it will be revisited once or twice, and on occasion new again for a fleeting moment for a random reader flitting through the blogosphere.

But never again will it possess the same feeling and quality that it does now.

So rejoice, and realize, that when you've finished reading it.....

You'll have killed it.


M. PotPie

7 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Aaawwww - someone need a hug???

1:16 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

I love the concept of an entire blog entry being about a new blog entry, as it is in fact a new blog entry. It warms my heart like hot coco on a chilly eve.

4:09 PM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Awww...I feel the warm glow of love from you (or my monitor). You have tamed my wanton lust for such newness at the sacrifice of newness itself. With that tautological statement, I will leave you to mourn the newness that once was.

4:37 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

grrrrr. My girlfriend is hot. I like big words. Makes me all... well... hot.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

And, tomorrow - New & Improved???

Damn, do you make me giggle!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

chicken- That's ok, it's unavoidable.

callie- Hugs are always welcome...as are reacharounds.

ty- You are the wind beneath my wings.

mkd- Coco Chanel?

ap- Could be radiation, I suppose. And tautalogical is an awesome word. I'll admit I had to look it up.

snav- In my world giggling = naked.

8:12 AM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

I think this may have been too deep for me. Or maybe I need more caffiene.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home