Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today, Nothing.

I really don't have much to say today, but I feel obligated to post something. If for no other reason then to at least move that horrible photo of the fuckin' buckeyes farther down the page.

On top of not having much to say, I've become completely apathetic towards my job. So I'm ignoring my work and wasting your time. Really, I wouldn't blame you if you stopped reading now. But if you do, you might miss something special, like this:

Ode to a Corn Dog

Convenience: A meal on a stick.
Originality: A hot dog and corn, all in one?
Riboflavin: I'm sure there's some in there somewhere.
Natural: Perhaps the wood in the stick, but not much else.

Delicious: Yes! It is!
Orgasmic: The first bite is bliss. After that it's just cleaning up.
Genius: The drunk bastard who invented it. I salute you!


So there you have it. Another ten minutes (if you're a slow reader) of your day gone by.
Yes. You are welcome.


M. PotPie

4 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

I love you monkey. You make my day with your stories and poems.

Oh and the book I was talking about was "Granny's Lost her Marbles." http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0910155526/002-6047983-3269668?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance

Check it out. There are FACES in the clouds.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LMAO!! Too damn funny!!

I was thinking all day - what can I do to take up 10 minutes of my life?? Thank You Monkey!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

I have a review copy that I can send you Chicken if you are interested. Remember it's for kids. Silly Chicken.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

mkd- I love you too. That is one freaky looking book...people who have acid flashbacks should not write for children. Or should they....

chicken- I'm happy to oblige. No sweat about the mix-up, it's not like we're dating.

snav- you are most welcome! Not many people appreciate breaking up your day into 10 minute increments.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home