Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back to the Grind

I need new shoes. That's what people keep telling me, anyway. To them I say "Be damned! Take thy foul attitude and negative energy elsewhere! I shall not have it!" People generally leave me alone when I talk like that. People can't deal with thee's and thou's.

As for my shoes I have this to say: "Fair people of Wisconsin! If thou wouldst not pollute the very Earth that gives you life, verily I would go bare of foot, unshod through this bucolic and tranquil land! But alas, the pollution and buggery of this blessed state wouldst seem to be thine aim. Why else the infected needles and cigarette butts? Why else the herds and herds of beasts left free to trample the flowers and, worse, to smear the land with ochre piles?

They do not answer, but perhaps this is for the best.

For more than likely they are still chewing.

So for now I wear shoes, but sadly. I will not shine them, nor wipe them, nor replace them. Let them become worn and threadbare! Let them be a symbol of protest against the rampant and ever-present pollution!

Let them.....oh, for christ's sake! I've stepped in a puddle of the most foul, unmentionable stank!

I need new shoes.


M. PotPie

5 Comments:

Blogger Blog ho said...

get thee to a nunnery

1:16 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

uber alles! Now I'm going to be sining that Dead Kenndeys song all day.

Punk Rawk strikes again!

3:42 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

To thee I say, “Pay Less.” One cannot go wrong with a pair of new $10 shoes.

4:42 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

And yet their shoes are so cheap. Check and mate.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Ty- M Go Blue

Ho- Hmmm...Nunnery...I've always wanted to steal a woman from god...

Center- I always preferred Holiday in Cambodia

MKD- Do they sell men's shoes there? Even if they do, do they have EEE wide? And you know what they say about wide shoes....

doggrrrrl- Are you saying I have a dirty soul? 'Cause I do.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home