Friday, November 18, 2005

Eddie Rabbit and the Rainy Night

Eddie was a rabbit. A very, very bad rabbit. Not bad in the naughty kind of way, but bad in the 'being a rabbit' kind of way.

Eddie couldn't hop, you see. Oh sure, he tried to hop like the other bunnies in his class, but it was as if his fluffy white feet were nailed to the ground.

Which they were.

The End.


Once upon a time, when Eddie wasn't hopping around, he had a thought: "My fluffy white feet hurt. I wonder why?" So he asked his mother.

"Mommy, why do my feet hurt?"

She did not answer. Eddie was confused. He asked again:

"Mommy, why do my feet hurt?"

Again, no answer. He tried to hop over to his mother, but could not. He decided to ask the flies buzzing around his mother why his feet hurt. But they didn't answer either, they just buzzed and ate. He tried to hop over and shoo the flies away, but that made his fluffy white feet hurt even more. It was as if his fluffy white feet were nailed to the ground.

Which they were.

Oh, and his mother was dead, too.

The End. Again.


M. PotPie

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

WTF??? Holy hell! And, why am I laughing? I think there is something wrong with me!

12:23 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

you are so fucked in the head.

Speaking of bunnies, sometimes I call my cat rabbit face, even though she doesn't have one.

2:52 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

LOL.

You should write children's books. I got a book for review at work: "Why Grandma's Crazy." The artwork is what made it a classic.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

snav- if there wasn't anything wrong with you, you wouldn't be here. Welcome, you're among friends.

center- I'm taking that as a compliment. Taking!

ty- thanks. Your homage is forthcoming.

doggrrrl- I'll be waiting with bells on..and not much else.

chicken- I am proud of it.

mkd- I'd like to see that review. Who doesn't like crazy grandmas?

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home