Friday, December 30, 2005

Randomness

Hello. I have been awake since 2am. I am barely functioning, and the bits of my brain that are working are not the ones normally used throughout the day. I'm rather concerned about what will happen at work and I'm considering just going home.

For the moment, I give you:

Bits & Pieces.

After reading Chicken's latest entry I began thinking about clowns:

The clown is smiling, always smiling, but the smile doesn't reach it's eyes. All clowns are "it's". How can you tell sex under baggy clothes and so much make-up? Maybe that's why I hate them so much. What if I went to a circus and found myself in the front row of the center ring, enjoying popcorn or a candy apple and a clown winked at me? I would be aroused but not know if the clown were male or female. I would follow the clown to it's trailer, missing the elephants and women who stand on horses, hoping to quench my libido in the wet innards of the clown. What if it took it's clown suit off and revealed a penis? I would be forced to kill the clown to preserve my manhood.

Would you like to buy a necklace of clown ears?

Let's see, what else do I have......?

I smell cat urine. I do not own a cat. There is no cat in the building I live in. There is no cat at work. I think I'm losing my mind.

Pray for me. I am lost.


M. PotPie

7 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Cat urine, eh? Maybe you are just craving it.

11:58 AM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Go home early...it is pre-New Year's Eve after all. A couple of people in my office left at 11 (but I came in at 11 so it would be wrong for me to follow suit).

11:59 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Chicken- I've been on High Alert for some time now.

Indy- Ummm...we need to talk about the word 'craving'

Lt. A.P.- Alas, I cannot. I have mortgages closing this afternoon and I am surrounded by imcompetents.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Absolutely I should.

So when's the new site up? I'm looking forward to checking it out.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kata said...

You have a necklace of clown ears for sale? I sooo have a shirt that would go with that!

10:56 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

yo, I'm not sure you were to be trusted with mortages and shit on a day like that. No sleep and clown obsession? It sounds way to freudian for me. Or is that Jung? whatevs.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

mangey cur- Make me an offer, I'm always willing to listen.

center- I don't know that I'd call it an obsession...an active hatred perhaps, but not obsession. It's not like I'm planning the death of hundreds of clowns simultaneously. Really, it isn't.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home