Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Blah Effin' Blah

I really don't feel like posting anything today...but the alternative to that is working. And I guess I feel less like working than I do posting. So what subject could I possibly write about that would keep my attention long enough to complete a decent entry even though I have no urge do do so?

My penis! Of course!

I won't lie and tell you I have eight inches of throbbing man-meat in my trousers, nor will I tell you that it's stamina is comparable to marathon runners. I can say that it's roughly six and three quarters inches long (not that I've measured.....) and that while it's girth is not freakish it is more than adequate.

He bends slightly to the left, as if something has caught his attention. He's outgoing, gregarious and always ready for a party. He prefers boxer/briefs to either boxers or briefs, though if he had his choice there would be no covering at all.

He dislikes the cold and would prefer to spend time in a warm, wet vagina. Or mouth. He is also very fond of handshakes.

Let's see...what else can I tell you?

He does have one bad habit... When he gets overly excited he tends to spit. A lot.

There. I think that's sufficient for the day.


M. PotPie

7 Comments:

Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

ty- weenus, penis, whatever. Secret blog? And I like the word verification. Xaxzgnz.

chicken- Yes. Enough. Some posts you regret. This may be one of them.

1:30 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

I don't get it.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

What's to get?

2:29 PM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Does he have a foreskin hat?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Nope. Jew = Circumcised.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Kata said...

Has he seen China? Has he seen France?

Figured I shouldn't just lurk..fine place ya have here my friend.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Thanks. And yes, he's seen France. Well...kind of. My ex- was half French. And as for China, well...someday (sigh).

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home