Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Channukah Chaiku

Now it's Channukah
Christmas is over, gentiles!
Time to play with fire.

Christmas gifts suck bad?
Hurry to the return line!
We get it wholesale.

I think it's quite sad,
All the Christmas trees now dead
In the name of Christ.

Hey! Where's my dreidel?
A spinning top and a game..
I won all your gelt.

Channukah prayer:
Baruch atah adonai
Forgotten meaning

Quick! Light the candles!
What day is this? How many?
I don't know. Let's eat.

Boring Channukah
No Santa, no tree, no fun.
Hey, it could be worse.

5 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

MKD and I are lighting the menorah tonight and then eating a bunch of chocolate from Israel. Mmmm...Elite makes good chocolate.

10:59 AM  
Blogger ty bluesmith said...

hahaha. awesome.

2:32 PM  
Blogger ty bluesmith said...

i wrote a post in honor of you on my blog.

an homage to a previous entry of yours.

2:33 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

Happy 5th Day of not celebrating a fake birthday!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Lt. A.P.- Excellent. I had chocolate from Dagoba (not the planet) last night with chiles in it. Awesome.

chubba- Thank you twice

MKD- That's a very interesting way of interpreting channukah...

Chicken- Clearly it's because I'm awesome.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home