Friday, November 04, 2005

The Story- Part Three

I stand up and Astarte unbuttons my pants, sliding them down and looking up at me from the couch.

"Do you want me on my knees?"

I smile. "Yeah." I smile more.

She slithers off the couch on to the floor, never taking her hand off my cock or her eyes off mine. Gently, almost sweetly, she kisses the head and my knees about buckle. Her other hand moves around and grabs my ass, fingers slipping up and down the crack, brushing that most sensitive of areas. She takes me in her mouth, slowly, tongue swirling, lightly teasing with her teeth and I moan, loudly. Her mouth is hot, so hot and it feels like velvet. Oscar gets up and goes in the bedroom, clearly disapproving of the stupid humans.

Her hand moves from my ass and cups my balls, kneading so gently, squeezing just right, her mouth now moving faster and her grip getting harder. I move my hands to her head..I can't help it, something about this woman makes me want to dominate her, just a little. She's moaning with me now and I can feel my orgasm start to build up from the depths. Astarte senses the same thing and slows her rythm, squeezing my balls a bit harder.

"Not so fast, Monkey. You have a lot of work to do tonight."

I smile. She smiles, kisses the head again and stands. We embrace, I hold her tight, smelling her hair. Moving back we kiss, my taste still on her tongue. I run my hands down her back to her ass, slipping them under the panties, feeling the warm, soft flesh. Astarte has a fabulous ass, curvy and beautifully spankable. I give it a good one-handed smack, pull up my pants and go back in the kitchen to check on the minestrone. Astarte moves back to the couch and lies down. I stir the soup and begin preparing the garlic bread, finishing off my wine. Time for a refill.

Filling my glass I go back to the couch to find Astarte with her eyes closed and both hands in her panties, writhing. Being a bit of a voyeur I stop to watch and my own hand moves between my legs. She opens her eyes and moves her hands up over her stomach and cups her breasts.

"How long 'till dinner?"

"Oh, I don't know. Half hour?"

"Mmm. Smells good."

She puts her legs together and raises her knees up, sliding her feet towards her ass. I lean over and part them, moving down, kissing her from her knees to her inner thighs. As I get closer I can smell her, feel the heat on my face, and I kiss her through the panties, inhaling. She lifts herself up a bit and I pull her panties down, over her legs, over her feet and drop them on the floor. I move back to the newly shaved pussy in front of me. Her lips are spread, flushed and glistening. I take one between my lips and pull just a little, my hands rubbing up and down her legs, then up over her stomach, over her breasts, squeezing her nipples, then back down again. I flick my tongue lightly between the lips, tasting, then move up and genlty lick around her clit. I move one hand underneath her, rubbing her ass, my thumb pressing her anus. I kiss her thighs again, blowing on her pussy, and without any warning thrust my tongue inside her as far as it will go, my face now wet with her juices.

Her body arches and she whimpers. She grabs my head and wraps her legs around me, pushing me forward. I suck on her clit, running my tongue over it at the same time. She moves her feet down and starts pushing at my pants, pulling my head up towards her at the same time. I reach down and unbutton them and she drags them down with her feet. We kiss, my taste on her tongue, her taste on mine, a dance to copy the one that's sure to come. I feel her hand on my cock, rock hard, throbbing, all the blood in my body rushing to it. She guides me inside her and rakes her nails down my back as I start to move, long slow strokes, rotating my hips a little. My heart is pounding, my head feels light, I look down into Astare's eyes and I swear they're on fire. Her lips are parted, she's panting, but staring right back at me. She smiles and squeezes my cock, trying to stop it from moving, her legs wrapping around my waist. I fight against her, wanting to continue, wanting the release.

"You want to fuck me, monkey?"

"Hell yeah."

"Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"I want to fuck you, fuck you hard, take you from behind, cum all over your ass."

"Mmmm." She moans, closing her eyes, but doesn't ease the vice-like grip of her legs and pussy.
"That sounds good. But I want to eat first."

Shit. Shit shit shit shit. I should've known, really. I sigh, deflated a bit, and she relaxes her grip. I pull out, still hard, still on the verge but fading. Astarte blows me a kiss. Bitch. I think I love her.


(More next week)

M. PotPie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jezebelle said...

wow....part three and there seems to be so much more to go! Can't wait ;)And ditto what doggrrrrl said.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

ngf- don't sweat it, it's...ah...coming.

doggrrrrl- thinking of you doing that makes me want to.

jez- I am so turned on now...and at work...

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home