Friday, October 28, 2005

Freaky Friday

This Friday shall be Freaky indeed. I've been informed that I'll have a houseguest for the weekend and I am very, very, very much looking forward to it. Actually it's four days, so I've taken Monday and Tuesday off work in anticipation of a four-day bacchanalia. A four day hedonistic romp of sensual pleasure and practices banned in several southern states.

I imagine as I write this that my guest, whom I'll call Astarte (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte), is on her way to a half day of work and then on to the airport. I'm already counting the hours until 5pm central time and my libido is stirring, making concentration on work difficult and standing up occasionally embarrassing. And I'm smiling.

After work it's on to the store for....supplies....and food. I'll be preparing a home-made minestrone with fresh garlic bread, buying several bottles of wine (I just found a new one I like last night, a Shiraz/Cabernet/Monastrell from Spain called Mad Dogs & Englishmen..very full & rich) and chocolate. Must have chocolate with the wine for dessert.

I must go now, I'm finding it hard to type the next line. I'll be back next Wednesday, spent, satiated and probably hung-over. And I'll still be smiling.


M. PotPie

4 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

"four-day bacchanalia"

Count me as waaaaay jealous. Stupid work.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jezebelle said...

I hope you got your freaky monkey on! Especially for the people, like moi, who get nothing ;)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

mkd- After this experience I'd quit my job to do it again. Stupid work indeed. Coming back is quite a let down.

nfg- I don't know how much detail I'll give, but stories will be shared

jez- The monkey was freaked, no doubt.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

doggrrrrl- Thanks! I'll be checking you out today...so to speak.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home