Friday, October 21, 2005

This Job is Gonna Make Me Fat

It is. I should give you some background first. I work at a smaller credit union, we have roughly 25 employees. 22 of them are women. I'd say three of us are men, but one of the males is an ex-priest, so I'm not really sure if he counts. I get my exercise every day by swimming in a sea of estrogen..some days I only tread water.

So there you have it. Women everywhere (though truth be told, not much scenery) Anyway, there's always some sort of food around. Cookies, donuts, pies, brownies....it's always dessert of some sort or another, and almost always chocolate. I do have somewhat of a weakness for chocolate so I'm constantly grazing. I weighed myself the other day (there's actually a medical scale downstairs) and found, to my horror, that I'm up to 172 pounds. I'm 5'10", so 172 is by no means fat, but I was 164 when I started working here roughly one year ago.

Fine, maybe I'm overreacting, it's only 8 pounds, right?

Wait a minute. I just realized something.

Oh shit. I'm turning into a woman.

I didn't realize they had this kind of power....estrogen must spread through the air, like the flu or something. I have to go. I have to measure my penis and make sure it isn't shrinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

You didn’t know we were contagious? Soon you’ll be looking at shoes and wondering if she got a good deal, bought them at a dept store or at DSW. Welcome, my friend.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

ngf- Nope, it was just really cold that day.

mkd- I mean really, who does she think she is with those heels with those ankles?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home