Thursday, October 27, 2005

Kiss Me On My Ass

An open letter to my co-workers:

You may now kiss me on my ass. You lazy, boring, bad attituted (yeah, I made up a word, so what?) shallow, complaining-ass slobs can pucker right up and plant one on my tuchas.

If you hate your job so much, why don't you do me a favor and quit? If you have all this time to sit at my desk and tell me how bad things are, maybe you should spend five minutes trying to make it better. No? Well then fuck off, I have work to do.

Oh, this letter doesn't apply to the girl who called me a dumb-ass the other day when I shredded my knuckles in the bowels of the copier. You I still love from a distance. You were in the shower with me this morning, but you didn't know it. And you were wearing your glasses.


M. PotPie

4 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

Indeed. I hate on work, but I still do what I'm paid to do. $50 mean a lot ya know.

5:11 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

I love my job. Love, love, love! Except of course, that it pays nothing and therefore I have to get a second job to earn next to nothing, which I pretend I can live off of, but really, I live with my mom.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

tblue- Yes. It was awesome. Sent me to work in a great mood and I had to smile to myself every time I saw her.

mkd- I'd like to give them an attitude adjustment...with a baseball bat.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

m.fred- All the good jobs pay shite. It seems that if you want to feel good about what you do, being poor comes with the territory.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home