Thursday, November 10, 2005

Phone Sex

So I had phone sex last night. With the girl that just came to visit me last week. The girl that's coming back next week.

That's right, I'm like crack.

Anyway, phone sex. It was weird...but good. You really have to rely on imagination and dialogue. We'd take turns describing what we were doing, or what we wanted to do to each other, or how many other people we wanted to involve. It was certainly the best bit of masturbation I've had in some time. Let me paint a picture for you:

When I talk on the phone, I walk around the house. Last night was no different. On the phone, cock in hand, wandering about my apartment. And when the time came, shuffling as fast as I could to the bathroom to shoot a load into the toilet.

More planning next time. Perhaps less walking around.

Any thoughts on phone sex?


M. PotPie

12 Comments:

Blogger Jezebelle said...

I may or may not have a lot of experience in that department. It's not one of my favourite activities because I find it way too hard to concentrate on what I'm doing and saying and hearing at the same time...plus, I usually like having use of boths hands.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Ty, it fucking lurves you back. But be careful, it bites.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

jez....so...can a guy get your number?

Oh, and two words: Speaker phone. Hands free, baby!

3:02 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

The fact that you had phone sex via speaker phone is very amusing to me.

I don't really know why, its just funny.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Actually, Center, that was my suggestion to jezebelle. I had the phone to my ear, or occasionally on my shoulder.

Sorry to disappoint.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Jezebelle said...

hmm...yes, speaker phone would be perfect...if I didn't live with three very Christian girls in a small basement suite.

And you wouldn't be the first "Wisconsin" on my caller ID.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

ngf- Monkeys are cool like that. But yeah, less walking around. Occasionally my dog would follow me around, which is weird.

jez- Very christian girls need defilement. Or you could call while they're at church.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jezebelle said...

The defilement has already begun...I exposed them to reruns of Sex and the City and they actually really liked it. Hmm....yes, I do have a two hour opening every Sunday..is two hours sufficient?

12:27 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

I think we could put two hours to very good use, jez. I usually watch football, but I'll clear my schedule. For you.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

First of all - hands free ear piece for the phone - two hands free is always best! Next - you really should be in the bed or on the couch with the lights down low or off - no tv on!! Lastly - have a towel nearby so there is no need to run to the bathroom - stay where you are and enjoy the phone sex induced afterglow!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

snavylyn- These are very good tips. You sound as if you have some experience in the area...

9:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Who - me?? I just read an article about it! Wink, wink!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home