Monday, October 17, 2005

Ladies?

I’m wondering if there’s a woman alive that possesses all of the following qualities:

1) Independence. This is an absolute must. No hangers-on, no coat-tail riders, no clingers. Please, please, please have a life outside of me and whatever relationship we have.

2) Sense of humor. Another absolute must. If you can’t make me laugh, or don’t get my jokes, get out.

3) Individuality. Comparable to independence, but different. Be yourself. Who gives a shit what other people think about you? If you’re comfortable in your own skin your hotness rating goes wayyyyyyy up.

4) Confidence. Goes without saying.

5) Sex drive. Must be active, experimental and passionate. Cold fish and prudes….yeah, buh-bye.

6) Spirituality. NOT religion. I can’t handle people who believe in a conscious and omnipotent deity and believe said deity approves of their religion and theirs only. God, if it exists in that fashion, would not choose sides.

7) Curves. Gotta have ‘em. No Kate Moss types, thankyouverymuch. A few extra pounds in the right spots are good with me.


Wow. The list is shorter than I thought. So…are there any women out there like this?
I’m disappointed. I thought I was much pickier than this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Personal ad...I never thought of it that way...no, more of just an outlet for my frustration. I hate dating, but other than kidnapping I can't think of good way of meeting women.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Sounds like you're dating puppies, not men. As much as I complain about not being able to find a woman with those qualities, I imagine women feel the same way. There should be a place where we like-minded people can meet. Or is that what the internet is for?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Jezebelle said...

Me! I had a complete stranger tell me I had junk in my trunk once. I was never sure if it was a compliment or not? Whatever. I *heart* my big bootay. Good luck with your search!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

ngf- I'm with you on the blogs. I do like making fun of myself and others.

Maybe it's time for me to move. Perhaps rural Wisconsin is the wrong place for a monkey with my particular tastes.

jez-love the shot of your eyes. If you're ever in America's Dairyland, stop on by and we can discuss your junk.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jezebelle said...

Deal.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home