Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Update

I would like to inform you that the pineapple was indeed still there last night. At approximately 5:50pm Central time I moved the possibly magic pineapple from the side of the road to the bed of my truck, where it now resides. It appears to be undamaged. I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.

In response to Chicken's demand that I take a photo and post it...well, not all of us have a fancy, schmancy new digital camera. However, the credit union is in possession of a camera...and perhaps I could borrow that. Although I'd have to have our marketing guru e-mail the picture as I don't have the necessary software on my pc and I do not have the authority to install it.

Life's a bitch.

So...do I set up an altar or what?


M. PotPie

1 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

LOL...I can't believe you actually picked it up. That is awesome.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home