Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bah

I tire of the blog. I begin to even hate the word, equating it with fecal evacuation.

"I have to go take a blog."

I fear I must take a sabbatical from the blogging, lest this be the end.

The good news is that with my tax return I shall buy a computer for my home and do most of my writing there instead of here, at work. I feel that my blogging will improve if I can do it mostly naked and stoned. Or perhaps that is a recipe for disaster.

I'll continue to write, and if you wish you may find some of my entries, along with some other fine writers better than myself, here: superbadass.net

For now, I bid you a fond adieu. But I shall return.


M. PotPie

8 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

Now what is wrong with fecal evacuation???

In your absence, you will be missed.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Kata said...

What the hell?? I don't think so young man...now get your ass back over to that computer and BLOG for frig's sake!!!
*weeping uncontrollably*

7:35 PM  
Blogger M. Fred said...

Sigh, all you whippersnappers give up so easily on your blogs.

8:50 AM  
Blogger MKD said...

I know what you mean. I was all blogged out. Fohrizzle.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Lt. A.P.- I'll not be gone long..or far. Methinks this is quite temporary.

mangey- Don't cry, darlin'. Please. I always laugh when people cry.

Center- did you just call me a whippersnapper?

Chicken- Yeah, I put pressure on myself to keep this up every day. It's not worth it.

9:44 AM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

It's in the air. Midwinter slump or something. Hopefully you are revived soon!

8:19 AM  
Blogger MKD said...

I tire of you not blogging.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

"O Monkeypotpie, Monkeypotpie! wherefore art thou Monkeypotpie?

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home