Thursday, February 09, 2006

Anonymous Candy

When I got to work this morning I found a bag of Valentine's Day candy on my desk. There was no note, no name, nothing to indicate who it came from. It contains the following:

1: 5 Hershey's Kisses
2: 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
3: 1 KitKat "Conversations" (LOOK FOR A SPECIAL MESSAGE INSIDE!)
4: A bag of several candy hearts with fairly unintelligible messages. ( E Mar, All Stap, You, Cut Me, You & M)

I'm keeping the one that says Cut Me. I'm tempted to open the Kit Kat to see what the special message could possibly be (perhaps Eat Me?), but it's far too early for Kit Kat eating.

But this strange bag of candy does bring up an interesting question..actually two.

1: Who the hell is this from?
2: Should I eat it? (And does eating it imply something beyond satisfying my sweet tooth?)

Ok, that was three questions, bite me.

I just ate some of the candy. I may be doomed.


M. PotPie

9 Comments:

Blogger M. Fred said...

Its never too early for a sweet tooth. I have hostess cupcakes in my bag just calling out my name right now.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

i want the kit kat, if you arent going to eat it!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Center- Mmmm...cupcakes...

indymtg- I ate it. Sorry. And I looked for the special message, but there was nothing on the wrapper. Apparently it was embossed on the chocolate. Oh well.

11:42 AM  
Blogger ty bluesmith said...

i sent it.

cuz you sweet.

one of em has a roofie in it.

1:13 PM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Those are some interesting messages. I think someone who got dumped was operating the machine that day.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

chubba- I'll make sure to eat that one first. Then I'll call.

doggrrrrl- Hey! Where you been? Love the pome...and I'd be happy to give you a loan.

Lt. A.P.- You may be right. Dumped and suicidal.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

So you're coming to visit?

I'll buy you cheese.

My word had 'zit' in it.

3:05 PM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

Do you know how much money I would pay to have a "cut me" candy heart???

8:19 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

chicken- I took the Cut Me heart home, lit some candles, listened to Morrisey and played with my knife.

Indy- Name your price.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home