Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh! No, I don't remember....

I had the best idea for a post yesterday while sitting on the toilet and dropping a deuce. But I've since forgotten it. It was one of those "Oh! That's perfect!" ideas, too. And now it's gone, flushed away like so much once-proud food that your body has masticated, swallowed, sucked the nutrients out of and converted to fecal matter.

I spent a good portion of my thirty-five minute drive to work racking my brain, trying desperately to remember the idea so that I could share it with you...and I have failed. I humbly beg your forgiveness and ask you instead to slog through this second-rate posting.

Oh! To remember!
To recall! To share the joy!
Instead...it is lost.
Would it be too much?
Impossible? Maybe so.
It could be the Green....
M. PotPie

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

OK - well you're here so I guess the candy didn't kill you!! Phew - was worried!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

chicken- No...at least I don't think so...

snav- It didn't kill me...and didn't make me stronger, so I'm a bit upset about that.

8:25 AM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Isn't life amazing? It all comes down to fecal matter.

Senility kicking in?

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home