Sunday, March 01, 2009

Red...Hair.

Red hair isn't really red, it's orange. Blood is red, rage is red, passion is red, my eyes are red, scarlet tanagers are red.

Hair is not.

Orange head sounds stupid, so we say redhead. I love redheads. Redheads are rage and passion personified. Unpredictable, fiery, volatile and enslaved, victims of themselves and a siren call to others (me). My favorite song is a redhead's wail; I'm happy to crash on her rocks and drown with an idiot grin. I'll guzzle saltwater and pain if it makes a redhead happy. Flash me a freckled smile and shoulder and I'll lay waste to a nation.

I want to play connect the dots.


M. PotPie

3 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

Within our lifetimes, gingers will be extinct. Enjoy the reds while they last.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Say what? Seriously?

That's horrible.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Krissyface said...

I'm with you. I love the firecrotches.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home