Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Again the Past Again

Give it up. Come back. I don't care who says what or why. I'm at peace in your arms. Love is fragmented, like these sentences. Pain and distance can't change the vows, time and wounds can't sever the bond. I can feel you. I want to feel you.

Fuck it, I want you. Understand? I want you. In my life, I want you. In my arms, I want you. In my bed, I want you. Right now and forever.

Don't make me out to be some kind of saint. Yeah I'm good, yeah I'm forgiving... but I'm a man and I need.

You.

You're afraid you'll hurt me again? Shit. Double shit.

I'm free this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jezebelle said...

Monkey! You're alive!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Yeah, alive. Definitely. Gave up the internets for a few years.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home