Thursday, October 09, 2008

Woman Trouble

First of all, I never knew her name. Yeah, yeah, that's bad, but in this case it was inevitable. It had been a while and I guess I rushed into things. I hadn't had her for more than a half hour before she lost her tongue. Wait, no, I lost her tongue. I meant to save it, but like I said it had been awhile and I was excited and got a bit careless. I still have no idea where it is. I looked under the couch, under the fridge, everywhere. I'm pretty sure the dog didn't get it. Anyway, the rest of her is safely stored away for later use.

Sheesh. Women. They lose their heads so easily.


M. PotPie

2 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

Good to see you back on the radar! Hopefully more than the past year :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Well, I broke down and bought a new laptop. So far I've been able to pirate a wireless signal once... So we'll see.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home