Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I saw you smile at me.
I thought to myself “That’s quite a nice smile, she’d look nice horizontally”.

I picked you up and took you home and poured us both a drink.
You drank yours down and then passed out…I poured mine in the sink.

I kept you safe and tied up tight and loved you every day.
I guess you loved me too but you were gagged and couldn’t say.

It’s been a few weeks since I loved you last, it’s time that I moved on.
I thought we would be together forever but that special feeling is gone.

I’m sorry it has to end this way; I mean it, that’s not a lie
And I’m sorry that you, just like our love, have to wither and die.

Goodbye.


M. PotPie

8 Comments:

Blogger MKD said...

ummmmmmm......

1:08 PM  
Blogger Kata said...

Is this your bizarre way of terminating your blog and telling us to get lost? *hmph* I am not afraid...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

MKD- Yes.

Mangey- Yes. But not the get lost part. I'll still visit all of you and leave snide remarks, and I'll still write for Estella's Revenge if they'll have me, but I think I've had about enough of the blogging.

Chicken- Yes.

8:25 AM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Sigh...always leaving.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Lt. AP.- Yeah..but this time I meant it.

9:09 AM  
Blogger TerraT said...

american psycho waxes poetic

4:53 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

I demand that you don't leave.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I will miss your umm... unique creativity.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home