Friday, May 05, 2006

Drink the Kool-Aid, swallow the hook
Life is easy
When all your answers come from a book

A verse for that, a page for this
Don't you see?
Sometimes life is just hit or miss

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're right
But come on
Should different views be cause for a fight?

All I want is to live my life
I want peace
I don't need you causing me strife.

Keep your piety, keep your lord
Keep your sermons, keep your sword
I may not love but I sure don't hate
And I don't claim to know your fate
But there is one thing I know for sure
No one can possibly be that pure.


M. PotPie

2 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

Damn. My sentiments exactly.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kata said...

Have those bible thumpers been hounding you again? Kick their asses for me...

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home