Thursday, May 04, 2006

Skin Deep?

Enlighten me. Inform me. Tell me why it's wrong to feel this way, because I don't see it.

This is love, true love; maybe you just need to open your eyes, or close them and look inside yourself, just as I have. Of course I've looked inside you in a more literal sense.

Look, if I didn't love you I wouldn't have used the local anisthetic, I would have just opened you and let you scream. I can tune out the discord and just listen to the music in my mind.

Look at the beauty inside you! You're a palette of wondrous colors...scarlet, ivory, violet, saffron.... Who else could show this to you? Who else knew this was inside you? I've exposed you to the world, to god, to yourself! You should thank me.

Unfortunately beauty fades. But as you fade, take comfort in knowing that your inner beauty was brought out and realized. Count yourself lucky.

This I have given you.


M. PotPie

4 Comments:

Blogger Kata said...

Man, I hate being gutted like a fish on the first date...

9:14 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

First date, third date..it's hard to tell with psychopaths. They're just so flighty!

8:40 AM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

There is art in everything.

10:30 AM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

You have my heart!

Hey wait a second...

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home