Wednesday, April 26, 2006

An Ode To My Testes

There is one left, there is one right,
They get massaged nearly every night.

Most often by me, sometimes by another,
But never my sister, brother or mother.

Unguents, creams, salves and lotions,
I've even treated them to a magic potion.

I'd happily put them on display,
But once they're out, out they stay.

I've named one Paul, the other Mary,
If I don't keep them shaved they get quite hairy.

I'm talking about my Testes, you see
We are best friends, my balls and me.


M. PotPie

5 Comments:

Blogger DogGirl said...

"If I Had a Hammer" has a whole new meaning to me now.

7:28 PM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

Canines are taking over your comments

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kata said...

Are they acquainted at all with Fred the Tumor? I hope not.

So tell us of the "magic potion" eh...

8:46 PM  
Blogger Monkeypotpie said...

Chicken- Yes. It is rather moving.

Doggirl- I don't want to work. I want to bang on the drum all day.

It's a canine conspiracy!

Mangey- Think a mixture of Ambrosia and Alka Seltzer. For dipping, not for drinking. Sweet and effervescent!

8:28 AM  
Blogger asianpixie said...

Now this is the kind of poetry I like!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home